- ASME Qualified Welder?
- Seeking employee or contractor opportunity?
- Available now?
DIALOG Fitzroy Ltd is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers.
We are in the process of further expanding our Wellington Service centre to meet the demand of existing clients and future workload.
Accordingly, we have an opportunity available for a Mechanical Fitter. If you are experienced and currently looking for a new opportunity, then we'd like to hear from you.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Relevant Mechanical Engineering Trade qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the industry
- Experience with;
- Fabrication & installation of Pressure Piping Systems
- Fabrication & installation of Structural Steel
- ASME Qualified Welder
- Working knowledge of Oil & Gas Process Equipment
- Experience with Fuel & distribution Terminals
- Interpretation of Isometric drawings & Plant & Instrument Diagrams
- Exemplary safety mentality
- Ability to work unsupervised
As a major multi-disciplined provider of Engineering Services to the broad energy sector, we know that our people are our most valuable asset and we offer:
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training.
- Job variety, including travel to our various project sites as well as client sites.
- Job security and a safe work environment.
This role could suit someone to join us either as an Employee or as a Contractor.
Must have a current legal right to work in New Zealand.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity where your attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality results is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity for you.