Mechanical Fitters / Boiler Makers / Welders
Are you a Mechanical Fitter / Boiler Maker / Fitter Welder / Welder?
DIALOG Fitzroy Ltd is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance in Australia and throughout New Zealand and to international customers.
Due to our growing workload, we are reaching out to Mechanical Fitters / Boiler Makers and Welders interested in employment with us, for local and away work.
We are looking for Casual Trade staff with the following skill sets:
- Complex fabrication skills
- Mechanical skills across a large range of industrial equipment
- Welders capable of running LN25 welding machines
- Pipe fitters / welders - Tig & Stick
- High Risk Licences - desirable
- White Card, CSE, WAH, and BA also desirable
DIALOG Fitzroy undertakes a pre-employment medical and actively participates in a drug and alcohol monitoring regime which includes random testing.
As a major multi-disciplined provider of Engineering Services to the broad energy sector, we know that our people are our most valuable asset, and we offer:
- Casual or Fixed Term Arrangements
- Competitive pay rates
- A safe working environment, and
- A supportive team dynamic
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2021 where your ability to deliver high quality workmanship is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If you are confident you have what it takes please apply today with your CV, relevant trade certificates and fitting qualifications necessary.