Storeperson / Driver
DIALOG Fitzroy is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced person to assist with yard activities in Devon Rd site and performing deliveries/uplifts around the Taranaki area.
This is a permanent role based in New Plymouth and competitive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate.
You will need to demonstrate the following key skills and competencies:
- Experience working in a Storeperson role.
- Previous experience working with inventory management systems (basic level required incl purchase requisitions and stocktaking).
- A practical knowledge of the engineering industry is not essential, but would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Taranaki area would be an advantage.
- A current New Zealand Drivers Licence with Class 1, 2 full licences and forklift endorsement with OSH certificate.
- Experience in Vehicle loading and restraints beneficial.
- Competence in forklift and loading/unloading activities with the ability to advance to Franna crane operations for the right candidate.
In Return we offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance.
- Ample opportunity to further career development and progression
- Job security and a safe work environment.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2021 where your passion for delivering high quality logistics solutions is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If you are confident you have what it takes please apply with your CV and cover letter today!