Plant and Facilities Maintenance Technician
DIALOG Fitzroy is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced person to provide maintenance, repairs and servicing solutions for our equipment and facilities.
The Plant and Facilities Maintenance Coordinator is an integral component of our logistics team and will be responsible for executing our plant and preventative maintenance programs to ensure all equipment is in an operational condition to effectively support the business requirements.
This is a permanent role based in New Plymouth and competitive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate.
You will need to demonstrate the following key skills and competencies:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an equipment maintenance role.
- Previous experience in inventory management and/or maintenance ERP programs data entry.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Suite, particularly outlook and excel.
- Experience in performing Blast and Paint equipment operation and maintenance desirable.
- Mechanically minded with a trade certificate or similar
- Perform basic maintenance tasks and servicing
- Provide support to the Facilities Supervisor
- Practical knowledge of the engineering industry is not essential but would be an advantage.
- A current Class 1 full New Zealand Driver Licence
Please see the full job description attached.
Must have a current legal right to work in New Zealand.
In Return we offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance.
- Ample opportunity to further career development and progression
- Job security and a safe work environment.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2021 / 2022 where your passion for delivering high-quality supply chain solutions is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If you are confident you have what it takes please apply with your CV and cover letter today!