New Plymouth, fixed-term
DIALOG Fitzroy is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced person for a six-month fixed-term position to coordinate all work relating to project stores and maintenance requirements.
The Equipment Coordinator is an integral component of our logistics team and will be responsible for ensuring all project stores demands are actioned in a timely manner, organise routine maintenance tasks, including test and tag functions of mobile tooling and provide support to the steel and main stores as required.
This is a fixed-term role based in New Plymouth and competitive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate.
You will need to demonstrate the following key skills and competencies:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a Storeperson role
- Previous experience working with inventory management systems including maintenance scheduling
- Practical knowledge of the engineering industry is not essential but would be an advantage
- Previous experience work with dangerous goods would be an advantage
- A current, full New Zealand driver's licence with current forklift and OSH certificate
- Extensive knowledge of engineering tooling is desired
- A test and tag qualification is desired but not essential
You must also have a current legal right to work in New Zealand.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits, including extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance
- Ample opportunity to further career development and progression
- Job security and a safe work environment
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2021/ 2022 where your passion for delivering high-quality supply chain solutions is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If this role is for you and you are confident that you have what it takes, please apply with your CV and cover letter today!