- Exciting new opportunity
- Live and work in New Plymouth, one of the best places in the world!
DIALOG Fitzroy Limited is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers. We are based right here on the beautiful West Coast of the North Island, rated one of the best places to live in the world!
Due to growth in our business we are further expanding our capability in the Taranaki region to meet the demand of existing clients and future workload. As a result, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager.
At DIALOG Fitzroy Limited, we are dedicated to providing quality heavy engineering solutions for our clients across the energy, industrial and construction sectors. Our engineering focus is the mechanical/structural disciplines, with capabilities in design, engineering, fabrication, painting, scaffolding, construction and maintenance.
We are seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years' project management experience, to look after a portfolio of Tier 1 and 2 projects (sub 2 million) and a team of between 1 to 3 junior project engineers, reporting directly to the General Manager. Applicants must be extremely customer focused with the ability to lead small to medium sized projects. Competitive remuneration will be offered based on relevant skills and experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to lead and drive a team
- Track record of delivering profitable projects
- Be commercially savvy
- Strong financial management skills
- Proven ability to manage internal resources, contractors and suppliers
- Relevant technical background (oil & gas, engineering or heavy industry)
- Expertise supervising, coaching and mentoring team members to ensure their work is of a consistently high standard
- The ability to manage project quality ensuring controls are in place and the contract is delivered as per client and statutory specifications
- A working knowledge of the Health and Safety requirements, providing support for company/client HSE initiatives and systems through proactive leadership
- Must have a current legal right to work in New Zealand.
As a major multi-disciplined provider of Engineering Services to the broad energy sector, particularly the oil and gas and petrochemical industries across Australasia, we know that our people are our most valuable asset, and we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance.
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training.
- Job variety, including travel to our various project and client sites.
- Job security and a safe work environment.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2021 / 2022 where your passion for providing exemplary project management is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If this sounds like you, apply today with your CV and cover letter.