Tower Blaster / Painters
Are you ready to climb to new heights in 2022 while having a BLAST at work?
- Competitive Pay
- Discount scheme with local businesses
- Great team environment
- Job security and career development opportunities
- On-the-job- training and assistance
- Job variety, including travel to our various project sites as well as client sites
We are currently looking for Tower Blaster / Painters and to join our team based in New Plymouth / Hawera.
What skills and experience you will have:
- At least 3+ years' experience in a similar role desirable
- Climbing experience, including the use of harness and fall-arrest equipment is essential
- A good work ethic based on safety, quality and productivity
- Motivated with high levels of personal responsibility
- A proven ability to work in a team environment
- A full drivers licence
- Enjoys working outside
- Awesome Attitude
Please Note: No electrical experience is required.
Successful Candidates will receive:
- Competitive wage rates that start at $29+ per hour, plus allowances
- Ability to earn more with overtime
- Ability to earn performance bonus
- Immediate start
Successful candidates will be based in New Plymouth/Hawera and must be available to work throughout the Taranaki and Whanganui regions.
DIALOG Fitzroy Tower Services and many company clients actively participate in a drug and alcohol monitoring regime that includes random testing.
DIALOG Fitzroy Tower Services undertake maintenance services including painting works, blasting and its associated works; mainly on power pylons for Transpower, throughout New Zealand. We are looking for people to join our team due to growth in our workload with helping prepare NZ's national grid for a large demand in electricity for a low carbon future
Applications must include a complete CV with copies of relevant qualifications and referees.